Watermelon Custody is a hyper secure environment which utilizes our proprietary software designed for and running on the worlds best hardware from IBM.
A 360 Degree Solution Based on Decentralised Ledger Technology.
Digital Asset Custody.
The WatermelonBlock Token (WMB) gives decision makers access to an ecosystem of sentiment analysis tools, AI trading tools and will soon be used as a transactional currency for our Melonex Exchange Platform, launching late 2019.
- Final stage development of WatermelonBlock the free iOS insights application.
- The ICO public sale begins.
- Early stage development iOS and web based wallet.
- Release of the premium version of WatermelonBlock insights app on iOS and Android, featuring ICO analytics and portfolio.
- Release WatermelonBlock free iOS insights application.
- Launch of WatermelonBlock news service and proprietary investor confidence indexes.
- Release of dossier of trading strategies that users have trialed using WatermelonBlock.
- Launch of WatermelonWallet
- WatermelonBlock Sentiment Influencer accreditation program.
- Launch of WatermelonAnalytics Business Sentiment Analysis Tool.
- Release of WatermelonBot AI investment fund app on iOS, Android and web platform.
- WatermelonBlock debit card release.
- Commence strategic partnerships with established crypto banks and lending platforms.
Apps in Development
App for Cryptocurrency Market
Users can begin analyzing the market immediately, with the WatermelonBlock app’s cutting edge market sentiment insights. Data is updated in real-time from trusted media sources, providing users with up-to date market information and streamlined news. Innovative features such as the Watermelon Index, MelonScore, Personalized Portfolio and WatermelonAlarm are designed to help investors make more accurate and better informed trading decisions.
Available for download Q4 2018
Secure Your Tokens the Simple Way.
The WatermelonWallet is not your average wallet. Launching early next year, it’ll be the only wallet that incorporates sentiment analysis into a beautiful, easy to use interface so that users can more effectively manage their portfolio. Built on the IBM platform, the WatermelonWallet will offer the highest standard of security with pervasive encryption and private key storage. With features normally reserved for institutional investors, our insured custody option will be an industry first.
Building off the back of WatermelonBlock, WatermelonAnalytics will allow users to generate market differentiation in their own industry, on their own terms. Much like WatermelonBlock utilizes artificial intelligence to index the top ICOs and cryptocurrencies in the world, WatermelonAnalytics gives users access to the most comprehensive AI on the planet to build and customize their own index and control center.
Join our mailing list
Say hello to the team
he is committed to applying his skills and experience where they can make the maximum impact, and helping others do the same.
From 1988 to 1995, Hélyette Geman was Chair of the Finance Department at ESSEC Business School; from 1995 to 2005, she was the Director of the Masters program 'Security Markets, Commodity Markets and Risk Management' at the University Paris Dauphine, where she supervised many PhD students, including Nassim Taleb.
Get in touch
Frequently Asked Questions
The token sale will commence in July, 2018, with a pre-sale in May. The pre-sale is being held privately. If you are interested in participating in the pre-sale, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org:8003/melonsite.
The company is officially registered in Singapore under the name WATERMELONBLOCK PTE LTD and operates out of Melbourne, Australia.
Yes, our application is currently being beta tested. Our Cryptocurrency analytics
application will be available in Q4 of 2018.
The smart contract address is 0x7a18919f0b05fa5e91f3ef43afe8a72105c9d4b8
Residents of the United States of America, China and North Korea.
We are expanding our team. If you fall into any of the following categories:
Organization Change management professionals
Operations Research Professionals
Contact us at email@example.com:8003/melonsite